In terms of my client acquisition strategy, the criteria have been updated :
• privately-owned healthcare entities across the UK
• with £1mm to £100mm turnover
• with >15% EBITDA margins
• the management partner from the previous owners needs to stay with us for 1-2 years to assure a perfect handover
• The health care entity should be dedicated to social services such as mental care, elderly care, child care, disability learning, etc.
• the target must have a minimum of 5 years in the sector with a positive cash flow
• No distressed or troubled targets
• The target must be able to provide with 3 to 5 years of audited financials, including tax returns.
If you are interested or if you know any care home group for sale fitting those criteria.