Project Milan is spinning off and raising capital for its rapidly growing eCommerce subsidiary.
Project Milan is the leading proprietary technology-powered eCommerce service partner to European Brands.
Project Milano is pursuing discussions to partner with the right PE group to fund and support the business’s further growth and internationalisation.
A few brief highlights:
- 2020E Gross Revenue of approx. $192 million, up 62% this year; 2020E Net Revenue of approx. $74 million, up 20% this year; 100+ brand partners across 7 consumer categories; manages eCommerce sales globally for its brand partners
- 2020E EBITDA of approx. $14.5 million (20% EBITDA margin to Net Revenue)
- Project Milano goal is to have 10x its current revenue in the next 5 years, through organic growth and opportunistic acquisition.
- Proprietary, flexible and scalable core ‘headless eCommerce’ and System integration technologies for front-end and back-end modularity, allowing brands to build a ‘best- of-breed’ eCommerce presence
- We are raising $100-150 million; but in addition our client hopes for a true partnership between the PE group and Project Milano.